Friday, November 03, 2006

Wishing you a blessed Eid Mubarak!





Whoa, it's been 3 months I didn't post anything on the blog. I'm preoccupied with studio stuff - designing, sewing, office management and some freelance jobs. But it wasn't an excuse! I hope it is still early to wish all the muslims in the world Happy Eid Fitr or Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Pixs shown were some of the latest pick-ups for my customers. More new things coming up and I promise to post it for viewing. Akareka Design is in the planning to do some makeover for the whole studio. We're gonna produce and stock up more ready-made bags (in standard design), accessories and more surprises for our beloved customers. Just need a lil bit of time to manage all of those items. Hang in there and wish us luck!



No comments: