Breastfeeding gives your newborn baby the best start in life. Susu ibu is nature's perfect food for your baby. However, there's more to feeding than putting your baby to your breast. We know it's not always easy for a new mum to be confident about her breastfeeding skills, or to know whether her baby is getting enough breast milk.
Premium Beautiful is specially designed to suit breastfeeding mums. Some of the benefits are:
1) Increase milk flow.
2) Mothers will not experience swollen breasts as the Long Bra cup will balances the process of engorged breast and milk supply if there is gap in between feedings.
3) Wearing Premium Beautiful can avoid the development of breast cyst due to wounded breasts or spoiled/sour milk.
4) Avoid saggy breasts and helps to firm it. The cup will ensure the breasts are in the right position.
5) Waist Nipper will help mothers to sit in the right posture, especially to support the lumbar while breastfeeding. Nursing might take more than half and hour and good seat position is vital.
5) With consistent wearing, the embedded FIR will improve the blood circulation.
This F.I.R. will penetrates deep within the soft tissues of the breast area, helping to reduce swelling, relieve pain, and most importantly enhance the lymphatic drainage process. Not only that, F.I.R. will actually stimulates and speeds up the circulation in the breast. Increasing circulation on every level is the key to a healthy cells. F.I.R. dilates the tiny blood vessels and capillaries relieving swelling, pain and speeding the lymphatic drainage process through the lymph nodes. F.I.R. also stimulates metabolic changes in living cells. This helps to produce energy for vital processes, and assist with the elimination of waste particles generated from the metabolic process. F.I.R. is good for the breast tissues and will help reduce any stagnant or pooling of lymph fluid in and around the cells.
More on breastfeeding articles - click here
I have successfully breastfeeding my daughter for 2 years 9 months and still counting. Yes, she is still depending on me when it comes to milk supply and there is no signs of weaning! Alhamdulillah, she got more than what she is supposed to. She is also a healthy and smart girl, seldom fall sick especially during her first year.
I have tried to wind down but there is no mutual understanding between us, so I have to wait for a little bit more longer. Her usual routine is in the morning, sometimes at noon and before sleeping is a must. Since I'm wearing PB, I did ask her how was the milk supply? A lot or a little, she said like usual. Which means it is enough to keep her full besides taking her solid food. I have a feeling that there is still no signs of weaning....
So, mothers...i hope those explanations will be highly considered in making your decision of having a set of Premium Beautiful. It is not only for you and your body, it is also benefits your baby. Isn't PB is so thoughtful and considerate? :)
Free trial and consultation
Liyana Noor Azmi