Monday, April 06, 2009

Cap Square Review

KL Sunday Market @ Cap Square was alright. Being the newest and the latest Sunday Market in town, people still having trouble to locate the place, but it is actually a good location where it is situated next to the ever famous Jalan TAR (Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman) and next to Kompleks Wilayah. I guess, more promotions should be done by the management in order to attract people and move the crowd there and as well as helping the vendors to improve their sales.

Yesterday was a wet Sunday, not much people. More vendors rather than buyers. That's not a good sign for us the sellers, but I actually enjoyed the atmosphere there and the ambience. Cosy. I didn't get to snap any pictures, I left the camera at home.

Thank you so much to my proud owner of mini wallets and swit swings. Care the products with love! :)

If anyone wants to checkout CapSquare, click!

p/s: dila, thanx for dropping by, i really appreciate it! ;)

No comments: