Thursday, February 19, 2009

F A B R I C S


As promised, these are parts of my fabric collections for making the fabulous bags. Fabrics are the most vital part in my business. Am very selective in choosing ones and most of the textiles were purchased internationally and some are from local stores. I have a great crush on unique prints and patterns and whenever I do my fabrics hunting I will always look for quality without compromising the funky looks. This is one of the criteria Akareka Design will always produce - Quality - Stylish - Practical - Functional...and so on.
So, if you want to order any bags, you may type in the number posted on each swatches. I will inform you earlier regarding the availability of it. More fabrics are coming in. I'm in the progress of fabrics hunting at the moment. I'll update soonest. Enjoy peeps!
p/s: for clearer view go to funkoolicious by akareka design

No comments: